According to the Access to Information Policy adopted by the Comité de gestion des bulletins d’études collégiales (CGBEC), composed of representatives of the colleges, universities, and the MEES, a student who wants to know his or her R score must contact the college attended or the university to which an official application for admission was submitted.

In addition, for any general information about the use of the R score in the admissions process, the student should contact the university to which an application for admission was either made or will be made.